In today’s technology world cloud computing is a common and important thing for companies when the cloud concept starts its cost factor was its amazing feature but when demand reaches high hidden cost and without usage, the cost also reaches high. So to reduce these some practices are present so let’s discuss proactive monitoring in this article.
What is Proactive monitoring?
Proactive monitoring used in information technology allows teams to understand how services are performing, along with identifying potential areas of risk 7 days a week, 24 hours a day. Monitoring can apply to applications, networks, security, computers, and data centers. Operationally, proactive monitoring provides a view into the health and status of IT services. Like air traffic controllers, IT staff members use monitoring tools to see network traffic and plan actions to avoid potential problems.
Benefits of proactive monitoring
- Improved reliability and efficiency.
- Increased security for your computers, network, and data.
- Longer life for your IT assets for a better ROI.
- Remote Troubleshooting when you have technology issues.
- Remote Patch Management as soon as patches are released.
- Remote Upgrades as soon as they are released.
- Real-Time Reports about the health of your IT infrastructure.
How does it save cost
- AVOIDING COSTLY DOWNTIME
- LOWERING MTTR
- PINPOINTING ISSUE OWNERSHIP FAST
- REDUCING TROUBLESHOOTING TIME
- SAVING ON CAPACITY EXPENDITURES
- ACCELERATING RELEASE CYCLES
- FREE MANPOWER TO FOCUS ON INNOVATION